Rockstud vs love latch as travel shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked up two pairs of Valentino flats this sales season: one rockstud and one love latch. I am going to Paris in mid-June. Does anyone have any advise on whether either of these flats would make a good travel companion?

I find love latch fit wide compared to rockstud but so far I have only worn them in my office, so I need some honest and realistic opinion.

Tia.

2. Apparently the Rocketed flats can be quite uncomfortable but if you've worn them quite a bit maybe you've broken them in and have got used to them

3. I guess it will be a problem common to both. I haven't broken into either. :sad:

4. I've never had a issue with my rock stud flats. I've never needed a breaking in period. I'm leaving for Italy in a few weeks and I'm wearing them on the plane.