Rockstud shoulder bag reveal!

Luxlover13

Apr 23, 2019
This is my first Valentino bag purchase. I couldn’t decide what color bag to get since this style comes in so many different varieties. I ultimately decided on all black
I love the look of the monochrome

Attachments

• 38D5D9DC-20F5-4005-B142-B16D8137CDE8.jpeg
    38D5D9DC-20F5-4005-B142-B16D8137CDE8.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 470A729F-FDFE-47F6-ABE2-979901E53B57.jpeg
    470A729F-FDFE-47F6-ABE2-979901E53B57.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 441
I have this combo in the shoe, and it's so chic and easy pick for making any outfit less boring. I'm sure the bag is even more eye catching.

Omg I’ve been eyeing the shoes for so long now, but have debating buying them since I have the black ones with silver studs haha. But I agree this combo is so stylish and has been growing on me!

What a gorgeous bag! I LOVE the black on black.

I have the same in the grey and love it. I've had it since April but I am having some issues with it indenting in the middle (i.e., the top portion where the strap goes). Have you had that issue?

I have the same in the grey and love it. I've had it since April but I am having some issues with it indenting in the middle (i.e., the top portion where the strap goes). Have you had that issue?

Thank you!
I have not seen that on my bag, but I also have only used this bag a few times and not as an everyday bag. (not sure if that makes a difference) but regardless that shouldn’t be happening!
I hope you can resolve the issue :sad:

Can you take pictures to illustrate your issue. Thinking of getting the same bag but a bit concerned due to the sagging issues I have on my rockstud spike.