~~Rockstud Ballerinas - Sizing Question~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies! valentino newbie here :smile:

i just got my first pair of the ballerinas in black with nude trim and it's just gorgeous! my dilemma now is, im a true 7.5 but i ordered the 38 instead of the 37.5 because a friend advised me so. The 38 i must say is not really too big, just a tad loose. do you guys think i should try the 37.5 or stick with the 38?

also, i want to get the caged ballerinas in patent black. do you guys think i should get the 38 since it's patent? i really wish i can order both sizes at the same time but i dont want to be hit with aussie taxes. at the same time i hate waiting for the replacement if i get the wrong size first.. sigh.. hahaha! :biggrin: thanks ladies!!!

2. I don't have the flats, but read it on 9 to 5 chic blog that they stretch out.

3. I had the caged flats, an ordered 1/2 size up and they fit perfect. I always prefer a little loose to a little snug. Try putting an insert in them and see if that makes the fit any better.

4. thank you AmeeLVSBags and LabelLover81 :smile:

i just noticed that the color of my ballerinas is noir/poudre and not noir/beige. from the farfetch photos i thought it was beige and in the description it says nude, which i guess i interpreted as beige. would you guys know if there is a black/beige combo in the ballerinas?