Rocking Their Trademark Fur coats/Scarfs/ Ripped leggings/Hermes bag Combo,

OMG! The Louis Vuitton black Sprouse scarf with ripped leggings or tights! What a travesty!
I won't even dignify them wearing fur by commenting!

Ugh,do they wear fur to emphasise the fact they are alive next to something dead??? Sorry ladies,we don't need to look in your heads to know you are brain dead.They both look like they need a good wash and a feed before they pass out.

Sorry I'd be less scathing if they were'nt wearing fur.I don't do dead animals on peoples backs.I don't mind leather,don't get me wrong,that is a by-product of the meat industry,and its good most of a carcass gets used. But fur off foxes??? Who ever ate fox burgers?? Such a waste.

Anyway rant over,I think they look bloody awful.

I never had an inch of respect or interest in them, but if I had, the unashamed display of fur coats (not to mention the ripped stuff) would have just put them at the bottom of the pile for me.

Ho hum boring....they are trying too hard to be different/cool/rebellious with a don't care nonchelant type of attitude - phht, it's not working they just look like trash!

Sometimes I like the messy look. Why does everyone with 'great style' HAVE TO look like a 100% polished, ladylike grace kelly/ audrey clone or else its trashy or what not? That look gets so boring so fast and there is nothing original or free spirited about it, at the end of the day all it says is high maintenance. Sorry if thats the style some of you live by, but that just this girl's personal opinion. I'm not bashing anyone.
I'm not saying the Olsens look amaaazing all the time, but they obviously don't feel that 'ladylike' or polished is their thing, and thats ok. For some people, forcing that just isn't going to cut it. I think there are more people like that than it seems. Thats why MK&A are so popular.

Sometimes I like the messy look. Why does everyone with 'great style' HAVE TO look like a 100% polished, ladylike grace kelly/ audrey clone or else its trashy or what not? That look gets so boring so fast and there is nothing original or free spirited about it, at the end of the day all it says is high maintenance. Sorry if thats the style some of you live by, but that just this girl's personal opinion. I'm not bashing anyone.
I'm not saying the Olsens look amaaazing all the time, but they obviously don't feel that 'ladylike' or polished is their thing, and thats ok. For some people, forcing that just isn't going to cut it. I think there are more people like that than it seems. Thats why MK&A are so popular.

I personally dont hate the fact that they look messy. I dont think that's the problem, but the problem (for me anyway) is the amount of fur, and the tights just look tacky. Messy can be good but not hobo :smile:

Their just aging child stars who are desperate to look trendy in the eyes of teenagers so they keep buying their rubbish products. I bet they pay a stylish to amake them look like that!