Rocking a tailored Prada dress and Christian Louboutin slingbacks...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Renee Zellweger showed off her bodacious bod (see photo #4 below) as she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater today in New York City for a taping of the 'Late Show with David Letterman.'

2. She looks gorgeous.

3. Wow - this is the best she looked!

4. My gosh.. How I :heart: those shoes... :drool: (O yea, she looks hot too, btw :smile: )

5. I watched the interview last night and she looked fabulous!!

6. She's a cutie.

7. She's not my favorite person in the world, but I must say that she is looking smokin' hot!

8. wow, she does look good....looks like she had some work done...but what?? maybe fat injections???

I also like the fact hat she is not crossing her legs like she usually does for every pose. Not a fan either but she does look so great here!

9. Absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. This is the best she's looked in quite a bit. Glad for her. She is the best!!!

10. I watched Letterman last night and saw her! I love that dress! It shows off her great figure and tiny waist!

11. She looks stunning here!!!!

12. ITA!

I am shocked to see Renee look this great. :wtf:

13. She looks gorgeous! Great dress & shoes!

14. She looks fabulous!!

15. I love the way she looks. Gorgeous shoes and dress.