Rockie or rocco?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am having such a tough time deciding between a rocco and rockie! I am 5'9 if that makes a difference. What do you guys think?

2. I'm only 5"2'. I was convinced I wanted the rockie. I even thought I loved the zipper part better than the rocco. I ordered the rockie and did love it but something about the rocco kept calling to me. So I ordered the rocco. And now I am much more in love with the rocco than rockie. It seems a lot of people struggle with this and funny enough they always seem to go for the one they didn't think they preferred in the end. The only way to know for sure is to try them in person. I'm sure if you do one will attract you more.

3. Much like the above post, I was dying for a Rocco in my life. Within a few days of receiving my first, I ordered another one. Although I am only 5'1, the size was fine but the weight got to me so I re-homed both.

Months later, I was in need of those studs back in my life so I tried a Rockie and it's LOVE! I have 2 with a 3rd in mind.

If at all possible I recommend you go see them in person. You will know right away which one is right for you. Good Luck!

4. I think the Rocco would be good for you because of your height. However if you have any concerns about weight, then you might want to try the bag out in person first like others have said because it's a heavy bag even with nothing in it. I had one of the earlier Rocco's that didn't have the longer strap and I am 5'2". The leather was all smooshy and it looked fine on my small frame, however I got a newer leather Rocco that had stiffer leather and I thought the bag looked huge on me (me having no patience, I didn't want to wait for the leather to break in either..). Now I own the Rockie and I think the size is perfect for my height and it's quite roomy. Both bags are great so you can't go wrong either way!