Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel

they posted a pic of zoe kravitz and her dad with the rockie this morning on facebook. it's def. a cute bag.

i'm really loving the jamie chastity and the burgundy emile.. unfortunately the emile is too big for me..wish they'd make the small size again.

they posted a pic of zoe kravitz and her dad with the rockie this morning on facebook. it's def. a cute bag.

i'm really loving the jamie chastity and the burgundy emile.. unfortunately the emile is too big for me..wish they'd make the small size again.

I think the burgandy emile is the small version. I wish they would make it in small black again. I regret not buying the small when I had the chance.
I'm considering the burgandy, but hoping there will be more colors in the small version. ;)

I think the burgandy emile is the small version. I wish they would make it in small black again. I regret not buying the small when I had the chance.
I'm considering the burgandy, but hoping there will be more colors in the small version. ;)

really? omg..i might be in trouble. i know, i totally regret not buying the small in dove grey. i saw it on a collegue the other month and i almost mobbed her. haha.