Rockets rogue?

1. Does anyone have this bag yet?? I'm sort of obsessed. Haven't seen it in person IMG_1483384637.207047.jpg

2. I do and I love it!!!!! I haven't started carrying it yet, but the colors are super cute!!!!

3. Oooh you should post some pictures or modeling shots....!! :biggrin:

4. I own the Dinky 32 in the Rocket. Love it. Beautifully made. Haven't used it yet. IMG_1483389824.287079.jpg

5. I adore pinks and greens together, I love these bags!

Purse FanGirl likes this.
  6. I saw one in store when picking up some things and it's gorgeous. The colors are better in person!

Hobbsy likes this.
  7. I had the wristlet in that design, it's gorgeous!! I also saw the Dinky (in white) and the Rogue, as well. I wanted the Dinky but I can't justify the price tag. BTW, I ended up returning the wristlet because I found it too heavy and uncomfortable to carry with my stuff inside. :sad: I definitely recommend the Rogue and the Dinky, though. Both beautiful bags and great conversation starters. Would be perfect for Spring. I hope you get the Rogue and show it off here.

8. I've had my eye on this too (tho will never afford one lol) the colours grabbed me straight away!

9. Now this is sold out online did anyone get one that can show it off here??

10. I have it!!! I will take some pics and post shortly!

11. IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG
    Here you are... it's cute!

12. sad16480 likes this.
  13. sad16480 likes this.
  14. sad16480 likes this.
  15. Such a cool bag! I wish Coach would have done more bags in that shade of green!