Rock & Republic @ Rue La La NOW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The selection and prices are pretty decent :smile: More than 50% off

2. Off Saks and Neiman Markus Last chance has tons of them too.

3. everything is basically gone.
    Can't believe i miss the crown for only 119.00 :crybaby: But i still end up buying another pair...

4. Thanks! I was able to get my daughter a great deal on a pair of jeans and 2 t-shirts. I always get my notifications LATE in the morning. Yet, when the email comes through it says it was sent at 8am. Even now - I haven't seen my notification for the R&R boutique.

5. Yeah, a lot of the times I get sales notifications AFTER they have already started. What's the point in that? If you don't log on right away all the good stuff is gone!

6. I had the crowns in my cart, and was browsing for 1min and someone stole them right from my cart! :sad: Probably best, I don't need another pair of jeans at the moment

7. I'm so upset i missed out on this. Those are crazy prices if you live in Canada because we pay triple. They had 4 or 5 of my most wanted pairs but i saw the email today at noon and everything was already sold out! I'm really upset i didn't get this email sooner or even last night. So depressed now! Its been almost a year or so since the last R&R online sale & i have been waiting forever for this!