Rock & Republic Jeans

YES! They're my favorite brand. :biggrin: I saw three people wearing them in the last couple of days. I was so happy! (The last time I sighted a pair was three months ago.)

They arrived in our city over the last year, and they've just started to go on sale, so more and more people are wearing them.

I'm petite 5'1 92 lbs inseam 30 lbs and my favorite jeans are R&R. ( I have Roths and Stevies)

I personally like their bootcut jeans , they make my legs look longer. (i strongly disagree that bootcut makes you look shorter) Of course you have to get them hemmed with original hem.

I wear the 24's and they fit larger than a standard Frankie B/Tsubi 24. On all my jeans from them I think they fit 1/2 size larger than normal.

A great place to buy them online (and verified as authentic) is Nordstrom.comhttp://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6005044/0~2376776~2374325~6005044?origin=6003488_Select+a+Brand6003488

I'm going to check these out as I love jeans and am so happy I can keep wearing them at my new job! :yahoo: So a splurge is in order here.

Any comments on these (Costello?) Whassup with this nearly 37" inseam...holy smokes. I wear an 8 so I am probably going with a 30 or 31. Suggestions?

If you're a size 8, you could probably fit in the size 30.

I have 2 pairs in 29 that are a snug fit, & 1 pair that's a 30, but after a while, they stretch out, so eventually I threw the 30 into the dryer to shrink them a little, & now it fits like a 29! lol

I'm going to check these out as I love jeans and am so happy I can keep wearing them at my new job! :yahoo: So a splurge is in order here.

Any comments on these (Costello?) Whassup with this nearly 37" inseam...holy smokes. I wear an 8 so I am probably going with a 30 or 31. Suggestions?

these are definately cute! have you tried them on or seen them in real life yet?:yes:

YES! They're my favorite brand. :biggrin: I saw three people wearing them in the last couple of days. I was so happy! (The last time I sighted a pair was three months ago.)

They arrived in our city over the last year, and they've just started to go on sale, so more and more people are wearing them.

they're on sale?? :hysteric: i'm also in canada, and i've been looking for the gold crown VBs... very expensive and hard to find here..

from my experience, the gold crowns (in london) fit a size smaller.