Rock Medium Paraty with matching purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I shall try and post photos of my rock paraty with matching paraty purse as soon as I have worked out again what I did last time..
    Most beautiful colour I have ever owned. I did have a paraty in nut previous but sold that on - but I did miss her so I treated myself to the Rock. Most versatile colour I have owned. The calfskin on this bag does not mark, thought I would add that, as I have seen a lot of questions raised regarding the paraty marking easily. This one is this seasons and brought from Selfridges. Stunning colour- I am over the moon. The purse is so pretty as well, I am glad I purchased both together.

2. Congratulations premiumjohn. I'd love a purse to match my Rock paraty. I may phone around tomorrow. I agree about the colour. It seems to enhance every colour I wear it with.

3. Can't wait to see!

4. ooh cant wait to see !