Rock in Rome crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467229676.773232.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467229689.938563.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467229703.757590.jpg

Hi everyone, I believe the name of the bag is 'Rock in Rome'. If I'm wrong, please correct me. I got the pictures from a 'no chatting' thread so I couldn't ask further info.

I'm 5' 2", and would like to know the length of the chain for the crossbody. If anyone is this height and has the bag, I would appreciate mod shots (I didn't know the height of the lady in the pic).
    Thanks so much

2. I thought the rock in Rome only came with a shoulder strap

Mich83 likes this.
  3. See, maybe I'm wrong but I thought there was a larger one with a shoulder strap & a smaller crossbody. Maybe I'll call around tomorrow and do some investigating. Thanks for your reply. I have more work to do.

4. I watched a YouTube on the small rock in Rome and she said the chain drop is 22 inches

5. Thanks so much. I appreciate the info & time. I'll watch the video too.

6. I'm 5'2" and this is where the bag sits on me cross body. I'd say it's a perfect length!!

HTH!

Attached Files:

Charmaine13 likes this.
  7. Thanks so much. I ordered it in Charcoal today from NY. This makes me feel a lot better. Can't wait to get it. Yours looks PERFECT. I really appreciate the picture. Again, perfect. Good for you.

8. Love this! How much is it?

9. I love this bag, but I've heard it's very soft caviar and scuffs rather easily. In the store, the rust color rock in rome had tons of scuffs under the flap. It was a brand new bag. :sad:

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

10. $2800.00 USD

11. Does the Louis Vuitton agenda MM fit in this? Hoping to get this one instead of the Pochette Metis bc of all the issues it's been having

12. I just received my crossbody RIR late yesterday. I do have the Pochette Metis (which I LOVE). I don't have the MM agenda but will look on the website. I'm having company soon as my family is celebrating the 4th today, but I will post pics of both side to side. There is also another Chanel crossbody you may want to consider as well. Another member was kind enough to do a mod pic. It's also a messenger bag but $3200.00, not $2800.00. I'll also hunt that info down. However, I won't be back for at least another 5 hours.

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467572867.892574.jpg

This is the Casual Pocket which is nice too.

Charmaine13 and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467573433.278319.jpg

This is a lesser known version of the Gold Bar crossbody/ tote, great size

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467586382.661676.jpg

Here's the LV PM & Chanel RIR side by side. I do not think the agenda will fit in the RIR. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping the RIR. I like the style but for me, being 5'2", it only looks good crossbody. If I wear it as a shoulder bag, it's too long. The RIR is charcoal color.

Another member was kind enough to start a thread about the Chanel Coco Curve Messenger & has posted pictures as well. I may end up going for that. I have to think about it. Measurements for the coco curve are on the website. Hope this helps.