Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Kelly...

OMG this gave me abdominal pain reading this!! I should have heeded the disclaimer!! But it was like not being able to stop staring at an accident...I couldn't pull myself away...am glad Miss Kelly got through it!

ooh sounds like a great weekend. glad to know ms kelly is fine. and just like people all these travails and travels just give her more character and make her more interesting!

I had to LOL at the image of poor Kelly in the sand! She's been through a lot, but has made it through like a champ! Sounds like she could use a little vacation poor thing!

Well...Kelly was holed up in the room while SoCal visited with friends in SF... Note...SoCal carried BJ birkin in the city and was careful to watch for pigeons at the site of the infamous bird drop a few months prior... Well...no near misses this time... Well...an almost at lunch...but that was when a bit of lobster excaped from her club sandwich and almost landed in her friend's gorgeous birkin...

quote]

^^^:roflmfao::roflmfao: I wish everyone could have seen all our eyes on that lobster and where is landed:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Waiter brings a bottle of beer to customers at a table near DH/me...waiter stumbles...bottle hits the ground (slight gravel/light sand texture)...it is like a beer sprinker...slight spray in my hair...on my blouse...on my pants...BUT...Kelly is spared!!!!!

^^^^:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::wtf:This had me sweating while reading it!! Glad MS. KELLY EBENE is okay, and DH is so sweet. I remember him saying this before!! What a GREAT GUY!:heart:

Well...ebene Kelly demonstrated her resiliency and grace under pressure...the rain rolled off her togo "skin"...she dried nicely....and returned to her former status...near perfection...

now that my heart is "a-o-kay" came back to read this thread and to enjoy the pictures!

Hmmm...a little "press" in the leather...
press = "ding" marks like similar to car dings? :sad: *heartache*

SoCal said:
SoCal carried BJ birkin in the city and was careful to watch for pigeons at the site of the infamous bird drop a few months prior... Well...no near misses this time... Well...an almost at lunch...but that was when a bit of lobster excaped from her club sandwich and almost landed in her friend's gorgeous birkin..
:sweatdrop:

Lovely! :tup:

attachment.php

and this one too :heart: Thanks for sharing your trip's photos! ;)

attachment.php

LOL...thanks for indulging me, all! Kelly sends her regards as well...we have regained our equilibrium, increased our appreciation for each other's quirks, and are ready to go! Well...work first for a bit...

anHL...whew...the lobster missed...barely!!!!

Orchids...LOL...the microdermabrasion treatment was not severe in the case of ebene Kelly...TG!!!

LOL...thanks for indulging me, all! Kelly sends her regards as well...we have regained our equilibrium, increased our appreciation for each other's quirks, and are ready to go! Well...work first for a bit...

anHL...whew...the lobster missed...barely!!!!

Orchids...LOL...the microdermabrasion treatment was not severe in the case of ebene Kelly...TG!!!

^^Forgot to say ""LOVELY PICTURES"", and so glad you both had a "BEAUTIFUL TIME"!

^^That lobster was cracking me up, b/c it had avocado with it, and the other two were saying they were messy eaters:roflmfao:....Everyone wanted me to put the bag in the chair behind us:P

^^I'm learning to be STRONG with all my bags after your MS. Kelly adventures.;)

I really need an antacid now. I was just terrified through that whole thing!!!

I am so glad Ms kelly is ok. What lovely photos!!! And what a great story! :tup:

I held my breath as I was reading through the posts, SoCal and then I realised what it's actually about. Thank goodness, Kelly is OK!

I love your pics! And what a fab life vacationing! :PYEAH!