Rock & Chain Hobo, Timeless Tote, Denim Coco Cabas, and Charms Clutch

Will you be workign on Friday, Christine? I would like to come by for a purchase.. I've worked with other SAs there before but.. honestly, they have not been too friendly. Maybe because I am uber young looking. Well.. that and I AM pretty young (19).

I know what you mean! I'm 26 but look 21 and I get no attention from any SA EXCEPT for Peggy. She was the nicest one to me so far. The worst was Olga...I think that's what her name was. She was terrible. Hmm...maybe I'll swing by on Friday at lunch as well and see if I can find anything to treat myself for getting a new job! :graucho:

I know what you mean! I'm 26 but look 21 and I get no attention from any SA EXCEPT for Peggy. She was the nicest one to me so far. The worst was Olga...I think that's what her name was. She was terrible. Hmm...maybe I'll swing by on Friday at lunch as well and see if I can find anything to treat myself for getting a new job! :graucho:

I totally feel you about the "get no attention from any SA".. I'm 19 but I look about 17, so a lot of SAs sneer and look away. I've worked with Pauline in the past and she was not very accomodating and very condescending. My boyfriend also went in to buy me the chanel logo earrings at one point and he said that she was downright rude to him and he would've left but he couldn't find the earrings anywhere and NM SF had one left.

After the hellish school week I've had, I think even just LOOKING at bags will make me feel better :P

PS. Congrats on your new job! :heart:

^im not sure. I'm always right next to dior. If you usually head straight into chanel and only stay there, then I might not get a chance to meet you. But I'm not sure who natasha is, therea no natasha in my department.maybe I will meet you the next time you come in. :smile:

ohh maybe her is natalia...shes tall, blonde..european accent..hangs around chanel alot..she reminds me of barbie..always made up..hehe..shes very nice!

Peggy is a sweetheart! I adore her.

Okay here are the prices I promised last night:
Rock and chain hobo $1975
Lucky charms clutch $1975
Med lamb classic light blue and rust $1750.

Is the Rock & Chain Hobo approximately the same size as the small Cabas? I realize it is a different shape, but was wondering if it holds more or less... ?