Rock and Republic R's across my backside

MsCandice, I know how you feel! Sometimes it's impossible to find a good pair of jeans that fit in the hips and thigh area but then to top it off, us tall girls have to worry about not having high-waters too. I'm 5'10.5" and my tried-and-true jeans are by Frankie B. They have a super-low rise and really long 34" inseams and they've got stretch to them and make your butt look amazing. :biggrin: I've never worn a pair that I didn't love. If you want to branch out, you should give them a try. You can find them at Nordstrom or online.

And in regards to your Rock & Republic R's, a seam ripper should definitely do the job! I think it'll look really cute with the subtley darker denim under the Rs after they're removed. Good luck!

PS: I'm wearing some Frankies in my avatar to the left. You can see how low the rise is. :yes:

I agree with absolutpink's comment. The only jeans I really wear are Paper, Denim & Cloth, Paige or, if I'm not willing to shell out the $$ I haunt Urban Outiftters for a really good pair. Good luck hunting!