Rock and Republic Jeans

I went hunting ard for a pair of R&R, I finally found a pair of Keidis in my size! I didn't know they were that popular in vancouver. I love this jeans and I can't wait to wear them. They were really long on me. So, would u suggest to wash them first before bringing into the tailor for alteration or have they already pre shrunk?

Hm, I haven't had any problems with mine. I also own 7FAM (Not even 2 years old and they have major holes) COH, Paige and D&G.

The R&R and 7FAM are my favorites. I guess I've been lucky, but they really work for me.

hmmm... when u first wear them...dont' wear light coloured bags...the colour fades! a pair of my crystal RR, the colour transfered to my juicy bag. well that happened w/ my true religion too... but after a few wash. they are fine! but make sure u try it on b/c the sizes are a bit bigger than normal! i usually wear 24..but for RR i got 23

I'm looking for some skinny jeans. Do Rock & Republic do any in that style? I've only seen the bootcut ones?

Yes, they do have lots of different styles in the skinny cut.

Oh, and someone mentioned fading...YES! My Scorpions...each time I wear them I have to remember to not wear white underwear...because they've completely dyed two pairs blue!

RR's r my fave jeans, they are soooo comfy and makes ur bum look cute! my fave are VB crowns!!!
i recently got a RR zipup hoodie, and OMGOODNESS, its SO @#$% SOFT!!! its cotton, but it feels like cashmere, i dont even know howto describe it!!!i am sooo addicted to it, but the store that sells is here only has it in 1 color><...