''Roche Reveal''

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. roche is .....well....sort of greyish......sort of greenish.....sort of brownish....sort of a mixture really..... and sort of lovely IMO! really really love this baby!!!

Attached Files:

2. Aww its lovely! Making me wonder now if i really want to sell my aubergine!!

3. Congrats and I am glad that you love it !!!!

4. Aww, cutest Mini Paddy ever. I love the colour - think it'd be very versatile.

5. I really like your baby Paddy. She is adorable!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats!!

6. Just lovely, so cute, and I loev the colour and the silver hardware!

7. thank you everyone - I do actually think it's a great colour - I really wasn't sure before she arrived - but I think she will actually go with most outfits! really happy - but I haven't confessed to this purchase yet - oops!!!

8. absolutely love it! what a great color! wear her well :smile:

9. too beautiful!

10. Love the colour!

11. so sweet and lovely, and the colour will match with anything! :yahoo:

12. great colour - well done

13. Aw, its so cute, I love baby paddys, fab versatile colour which looks gorgeous with silver hardware, congrats on your new beauty!! :yahoo:

14. gorgeous colour! It's versatile and suits the cute baby paddy very well. Congrats!:woohoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice