Rocco/Rockie & Edge Kote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

So I have a black rockie, the edges are started to wear off :sad: my poor rockie... my rockies is at its beginning stage, smooth edges are no long smooth, it became like suede... piping isn't showing yet, so I guess I have a chance to revive my rockie!

My question is...

I know that some of rocco/rockie lovers use edge kote on their roccos/rockeis, how does it look & does it help?

Is there any other way to prevent it from happening? Besdies coating it with something like edge kote?

Thank you all :heart:

2. Here is a few pictures of my bag with the edge kote on it. It does give it a little more of a shine than it had originally ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396793526.006621.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396793536.886205.jpg

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396795761.216397.jpg
    One more shot farther away

4. Wow you did a wonderful job!

Do you suggest edge kote on already worn out edges?

5. Yes it's not hard to do. I just used a q tip but I'm sure a small brush would work even better. I actually bought the effect kote cuz I noticed in one spot the piping cracked. It was small but I knew it was there and was hoping this keeps it from getting worse. It did cover the crack just fine. I would say it's worth a try.

6. I would love to try but I'm afraid what it will happen once it starts to crack X(

7. There is a lot on this forum about edge kote. I'm sure u can search and find someone who has used it and see how it lasted. Good luck

8. Thank you so much!

Those forum seemed to be slow so I posted here but thank you sosososo much for your advice.