Rocco quick reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered my first AW during shopbops last sale for 25% off! I absolutely adore it and I have no idea what people are talking about with the weight! Maybe I carry heavy bags a lot because I honestly didn't notice it to be heavy at all! If anyone has any tips or anything for me on my first rocco please let me know :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394245219.125151.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394245249.528588.jpg

2. Woohoo!!!! Congrats It is gorgeous, I also bought the same combo at the Shopbop sale.

3. Beautiful! Congrats! I'm sure it arrived with the sides squashed flat so if you haven't already, stuff it overnight and it will get it's form back... :flowers: ;)

4. It is very pretty I never was a fan of rose gold but, I really like it with the black as a contrast.

5. wow! looks so gorgeous!!!!!! i was thinking about getting the brass hardware rocco, but now im thinkin about the rose gold!