Alexander Wang Rocco - pebbled or smooth leather VOTE!

What leather do you prefer with pale gold hw

• Pebbled leather

• Smooth leather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please take model shots with your bag. I'm contemplating this combo!

I don't have a Rocco anymore, I sold my pebbled leather with brass hardware Rocco last year because I used it too much and the piping became exposed. I have some old mod pics up in the other thread (your AW in action) if you search it though.

I am new to aw. i love the look of the pebbled leather with rghw, however, two days ago I bought the black smooth leather with pale gold hw and I looooooove the look as well :loveeyes:. I think all go with smooth leather :P

I voted for smooth leather with pgh.....I have 2 rocco's with pebbled leather (both black) one with brass studs the other with nickle. For some reason I feel the subdued (less shiny) studs just look better with the pebbles.

I also have a green rocco with pgh, the green leather is smooth.....I love this combo! I am even thinking about getting a smooth black leather rocco with pgh.....but I already have 2......:shame:

I voted for smooth leather with pgh.....I have 2 rocco's with pebbled leather (both black) one with brass studs the other with nickle. For some reason I feel the subdued (less shiny) studs just look better with the pebbles.

I also have a green rocco with pgh, the green leather is smooth.....I love this combo! I am even thinking about getting a smooth black leather rocco with pgh.....but I already have 2......:shame:

Is nickel silver?

Green smooth with pgh sounds devine!