• Pebbled leather

• Smooth leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

Munchkinxx

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
Sydney
Leather vote time!

So ladies, which leather with pale gold hardware is preferred?

Also, upload all your black ROCCOs with pale gold hardware.

GO GO GO!

Nelsoir

Nov 25, 2012
I'm a newbie however I haven't come across any in that combo. Only seen smooth with pale gold hw.
Ah I see, I'd like if it certain colours came with pg hw like the acid rocco/rockie would look great if the pebbled leather had pg hw as opposed to the nickel

cinnabun4chu

Sep 21, 2009
Personally I like the smooth and pale gold hardware together.. I'm not sure.. something about it. And I used to own the pebbled leather Rocco and loved it!

cinnabun4chu

Sep 21, 2009
Please take model shots with your bag. I'm contemplating this combo!
I don't have a Rocco anymore, I sold my pebbled leather with brass hardware Rocco last year because I used it too much and the piping became exposed. I have some old mod pics up in the other thread (your AW in action) if you search it though.

xxjoolisa

Feb 24, 2011
Pebbled leather looks good on black. But I think for like pink or other colors smooth leather looks better

SoLady

Feb 14, 2013
Northern Cali
I am new to aw. i love the look of the pebbled leather with rghw, however, two days ago I bought the black smooth leather with pale gold hw and I looooooove the look as well :loveeyes:. I think all go with smooth leather :P

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I voted for smooth leather with pgh.....I have 2 rocco's with pebbled leather (both black) one with brass studs the other with nickle. For some reason I feel the subdued (less shiny) studs just look better with the pebbles.

I also have a green rocco with pgh, the green leather is smooth.....I love this combo! I am even thinking about getting a smooth black leather rocco with pgh.....but I already have 2......:shame:

Munchkinxx

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
Sydney
I voted for smooth leather with pgh.....I have 2 rocco's with pebbled leather (both black) one with brass studs the other with nickle. For some reason I feel the subdued (less shiny) studs just look better with the pebbles.

I also have a green rocco with pgh, the green leather is smooth.....I love this combo! I am even thinking about getting a smooth black leather rocco with pgh.....but I already have 2......:shame:
Is nickel silver?

Green smooth with pgh sounds devine!