Alexander Wang Rocco Latte Color

piperhallie

live in love
O.G.
Jun 15, 2011
I'm perusing online for the Rocco Latte with rose gold studs/HW, and am thoroughly confused with the colors.

On Neiman's, there's a color listed as "beige w/ rose gold hw".

On Barney's, there's actually a latte color but looks much lighter compared to the Rockie latte on their website. It is described as latte/beige.

On AW, there's a listing for a Rocco in Latte w/ rose gold hw but when you click on it, the color is then listed as "Dove Gray".

Are all of these colors Latte?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA! :smile:

I checked out the Neimans' and Barney's site and thought both looked very similar if not the same. It is hard to tell from the picture but I feel it's the same color. I would check with the company first if you want to make sure. Good luck! But both colors are beautiful!

I checked out the Neimans' and Barney's site and thought both looked very similar if not the same. It is hard to tell from the picture but I feel it's the same color. I would check with the company first if you want to make sure. Good luck! But both colors are beautiful!

Thanks! Think I'll just take the plunge and hope for the best lol :P

I can tell that the one on Barney's website is definitely Latte, the color is just washed out in the pics. I'm pretty sure the Neimans one is Latte too. I noticed that sometimes they don't use the actual designer's names for colors, they just describe what it looks like