Alexander Wang Rocco duffle bag in bone

ChelleGelle

Mar 13, 2011
Thx everyone
@tatertot, the bag have a cream under tone in some lighting but most of the time it look like the color of a bone.

The color of the bag really stands out of whatever you are wearing and bcoz of it color I won't be using it everyday, I'm gonna have to use it very carefully.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
@tatertot, the bag have a cream under tone in some lighting but most of the time it look like the color of a bone.

The color of the bag really stands out of whatever you are wearing and bcoz of it color I won't be using it everyday, I'm gonna have to use it very carefully.

Thanks so much for the review on the color and the pics. I've had my eye on this shade since I saw a stock pic and it looks just beautiful in your shots! Congrats again on such a lovely bag:flowers:

seajewel

Team Suede
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
The bone is gorgeous. Alexander Wang Roccos were the original lemming that brought me to this site.. I still love the look but I can't really afford them, and if I could.. I don't know about the quality issues. the handle piping thing really worries me. but now I'm dying for the bone.. so beautiful!

I saw someone carrying a Diego bucket bag today at work.. first time I've seen the bag IRL. It was so gorgeous I swear I stared at it in awe. :smile:

OH and I see the black with brass is back on the website.. ugh, ugh. someone tell me AW fixed the quality issues or is good about repairs. PLEASE!