Robi Ludwig Earrings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!
    Robi Ludwig designed a pair of earrings and I have no clue where and how to buy them.
    For those who aren't familiar, she is the psychotherapist that sometimes visit the Wendy Williams show.

I took a pic of the ones she wore yesterday which were fabulous (I want those too).. While googling I found the pair that I absolutely love. Apparently she designs for a line called Gems en Vogue II .. but I can not find these earrings. I found these earrings attached to an article she was interviewed for but it doesn't state any specifics about them.

Any help will be great or something extremely similiar. TIA :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. These are the ones she wore yesterday

Attached Files:

3. You can buy it from ebay.com/claires.com/macys.com. Before buying Earrings you have to consider some points like-What size diamonds are you looking for? What cut is best suited to you? What quality do you require? What is your price range? Where did your diamonds come from?