Roberto Coin Fanfare - Please post your pics

Hi everyone! Does anyone have the Love in Verona Bangle? Trying to decide whether to save up for that one in the medium width, no diamonds, or the Cartier Love bangle. Many thanks and I love this community

Hi everyone! Does anyone have the Love in Verona Bangle? Trying to decide whether to save up for that one in the medium width, no diamonds, or the Cartier Love bangle. Many thanks and I love this community
I don't have it yet, but to be totally honest, I like it better than the Love! I really prefer the ones with the little diamonds flowers, though!

I have a different R.C. bangle bracelet which appears to have the same locking mechanism. I have had problems with mine popping open. All it takes is to put pressure on/hit the ‘button’ and the bracelet pops open and falls off. Something to look out for when trying it on. Not sure if mine is an isolated incident/issue. I thought about looking into getting a safety clasp added on it for security by a jeweler.

I have a different R.C. bangle bracelet which appears to have the same locking mechanism. I have had problems with mine popping open. All it takes is to put pressure on/hit the ‘button’ and the bracelet pops open and falls off. Something to look out for when trying it on. Not sure if mine is an isolated incident/issue. I thought about looking into getting a safety clasp added on it for security by a jeweler.
Omg no way! I tried on the bangle at Birks here in Canada and yes the locking mechanism seemed not the best.