Roberto Coin Fanfare - Please post your pics

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I imagine there are some fans and collectors out there who love Roberto Coin as much as I do. I’ll post some of my collection in the next post. Please join me.

2. The ring is from the Sauvage Prive collection. The bracelets are from the Classica collection. Please excuse the poor photography. 08DF7D26-08C6-4F68-A345-E47ABA8D0BC0.jpeg

3. While I don't own any Roberto Coin pieces, I love his woven stretch bracelets with the diamond bars. I love your bangles. He makes some really nice pieces!

4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your pic. I don’t own any pieces, yet. I did try on some bracelets recently and they were lovely!

5. Thank so much!

6. Thank you!

More bags likes this.
  7. RC amethyst/diamond pendant...can be layered or stand-alone.
    Tennis neclace.jpg

8. That is absolutely gorgeous! Your diamond necklace is beautiful, too!

9. I forgot about this necklace. RC signature large Palm Tree...think I'll wear it today!
    RC palm necklace.jpg

10. That’s always been one of my favorite pieces. So pretty!

skyqueen likes this.
  11. ECF48EC9-5D56-4CC3-A267-7E67865D52F2.jpeg
    Here are two more Roberto Coin pieces. I wear the bracelet daily. It is 20+ years old. The necklace is about the same vintage.

Shopgirl1996, skyqueen and cdtracing like this.
  12. Sorry for the awful vertical photo. The bracelet is white gold and diamonds and the necklace is yellow gold links with diamonds.

cdtracing likes this.
  13. I am loving these Roberto Coin pieces!!

skyqueen and Cool Breeze like this.
  14. TWINS. Mine is yellow gold.

skyqueen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice