Roberto Cavalli/Dolce&Gabbana Lingerie: your opinion :).

Angel1988

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Ok, I hope this is the right thread and that there's not some kind of hidden lingerie sub forum:rolleyes:.

Normally I always buy La perla lingerie: their bras fit me perfectly and I love their lace,...
Lately however (like the past fourteen days) I 've had this big lingerie splurge on Dolce & Gabbana and Cavalli; although I must say I only bought strings, slips and shorts since they only had these preformed (I don't know how to say it properly in English) bras and I prefer another model which I don't know the name of, but LP always had those.

So...I wondered what you guys think about Dolce & Gabbana and Cavalli lingerie. Keep in mind that I'm talking about the main lines (not D&G or just cavalli, I have never seen those). Personnally I like them a lot and I'm certainly no Cavalli or Dolce Gabbana girl. Clothes and bags wise, I'm more Chanel, Balenciaga, Matthew Williamson,... But I really love my new lingerie because of the nice fabrics: silk, lace and satin and the use of Swarovski cristals:shame::heart:.

I don't own any Dolce and Gabbana or Roberto Cavalli lingerie. I'm more of a Victorias Secrets girl for now anyways, because it's a lot closer and when I'm at the mall I can just pop in and shop, plus I'm a huge fan of most of their products and bras and underwear, plus the whole store is pink and white. (The other VS i shop at, is all black and shiny which is kinda cool.) They always have helpful SA's too, i've never been snubbed there before. I've never seen Cavalli lingerie before.

But I've admired some Dolce & Gabbana lingerie before, and I think it's really pretty, plus I love silk and lace. So I say if you like it than go for it! :smile:

I personally have developed an obsession with Agent Provocateur. It's very well made, and the materials aren't as fragile. Dolce and Gabbana does make pretty lingerie, but I swore not to buy any more silk. I also like La Perla, but AP is a bit more modern, I feel.

I looooove Dolce & Gabbana! I have seen so many things I love. You're lucky you can wear La Perla though. I have seen so many sets I want, but they don't seem to make many in my size, I have a very small chest. But thankfully, one set I saw recently also comes in a slip that I can wear. They are all so beautiful.