Robert Duffy and Marc Jacobs Make the Cutest Pair

from the article:

26_marcandduffy_lgl.jpg

The best thing about the Marc Jacobs profile in the current issue of The New Yorker is not what Marc Jacobs says. Indeed, we've heard him talk about his fondness for collecting contemporary art and working out for, like, a century, in what seems like countless profiles of him that show how hilarious and fabulous and quirky he is. But few profiles do justice to Marc's better half, business partner Robert Duffy. The 53-year-old has been working with Marc since 1984 (a year he has tattooed on his hand), and the way he talks about the designer, the two sound like an old married couple — you can tell Duffy knows Marc better than anyone else knows Marc, and you can totally imagine them hilariously bickering in that loving kind of way. We recommend reading the article in full, but here are some highlights from Ariel Levy's delightful piece:

....read more http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/08/marc_jacobs_new_yorker.html?mid=fashion-alert--20080826

OMG I Love marc..he is sooo HOT..know I am barking up the wrong tree..but I have a penchent for gay men...LOVE them! have the hugest gay crush on my sexy a** hairdresser...!! they are the most perfect men ever!!