Robert Downey Jr.'s man purse

allanrvj

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Hello everyone.

Can someone ID Robert Downey Jr.'s bag for me? Image is from A Socialite's Life:

2496099447_0884ac998e.jpg

Click here to see more of him carrying the bag. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry; I don't follow. What do you mean by '"cracked" leather'?

I suspect that it's a Paul Smith bag, because Paul Smith recently opened a shop at Terminal 5 in Heathrow Airport. Marking the event were bags and luggage pieces with map design, though they are pinkish, and Robert Downey's bag is a combination of blue and white. I don't know if Paul Smith also created those.

Maybe JasMb previous season IF it's "cracked" leather.....

I'm sorry; I don't follow. What do you mean by '"cracked" leather'?

I suspect that it's a Paul Smith bag, because Paul Smith recently opened a shop at Terminal 5 in Heathrow Airport. Marking the event were bags and luggage pieces with map design, though they are pinkish, and Robert Downey's bag is a combination of blue and white. I don't know if Paul Smith also created those.

I could not tell from the shown photo that is was a map....I looked at the other photos after your post and realized that indeed, it is a map! FYI:
Jas Mb is known for a distressed leather look that makes it looks aged, as if the leather is old, dried, worn with cracks all over it....but of course, it isn't. Not all of their bags are made w/this cracked leather.
Here's their website if you wanna look-see
http://www.doorsbyjasmb.com/index.php

Barneys, Net-a-Porter.....carry his line.
25831_in_l.jpg

Here's an image from Net-a-Porter

I see. Interesting bags. My friend, CC, will like them.

I could not tell from the shown photo that is was a map....I looked at the other photos after your post and realized that indeed, it is a map! FYI:
Jas Mb is known for a distressed leather look that makes it looks aged, as if the leather is old, dried, worn with cracks all over it....but of course, it isn't. Not all of their bags are made w/this cracked leather.
Here's their website if you wanna look-see
http://www.doorsbyjasmb.com/index.php

Barneys, Net-a-Porter.....carry his line.
25831_in_l.jpg

Here's an image from Net-a-Porter