Robbery at Vacaville Gucci outlet

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
Crazy!

http://cbs5.com/local/vacaville.gucci.robbery.2.1296741.html

Nov 6, 2009 11:17 am US/Pacific Robbers Use Sledgehammer At Vacaville Gucci Store
Burglars in Vacaville used a sledgehammer to get into a Gucci outlet store early Friday morning.

Officers responded to the Vacaville Premium Outlets mall on Nut Tree Road where, at around 4 a.m., three suspects got into the Gucci outlet store by using a sledgehammer to shatter the front door, according to the Vacaville Police Department.

The burglars apparently shattered several display cases inside the store and stole purses and sunglasses. They fled in a dark-colored Volkswagen Jetta or Passat, according to police.

The suspects were described as men between 18 and 24 years old, two with thin builds and one with a heavy build, according to police. One was seen wearing a dark-colored hoodie, the second was in a dark coat and a beanie cap and the third wore a white button-up dress shirt and a blazer.

Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to contact the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 449-5200.

(© CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Bay City News contributed to this report.)

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
How scary! I'm glad nobody was hurt

Thanks for posting this OP. I heard something like this but didn't know it occur last Friday...I hope they catch those crooks

No problem. I actually caught wind of it when I saw that Suzzee posted VV pictures in the sales thread. I haven't been to VV in ages, so I don't even know if this happened after the renovations finished.

Oh no! I will have to text Yessica about it. I'm so glad this happened when no one was at the store.

Me too. Yessica's pretty awesome. I hope she's not too shaken up about it.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Hey guys- I've spoken with Yessica since then - all is okay - -they took a bunch of stuff but didn't clean out the store and the store was open all weekend. She also gave me a heads up that they will be doing pre-sale for Black Friday -- no word on what bags yet other than one small yellow double handle bag -- I have no idea what the name is - they've had it there before - it also came in a purple.

It happened not long after the expanded store opened - if you've not been in awhile go - it's a huge store now and really nice!

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hey guys- I've spoken with Yessica since then - all is okay - -they took a bunch of stuff but didn't clean out the store and the store was open all weekend.

It happened not long after the expanded store opened - if you've not been in awhile go - it's a huge store now and really nice!

Glad to hear that she's OK, I didn't get the chance to text her. I haven't been there since the store expanded because for now I don't need anything ... but it's nice to take a drive up there and go to other stores. I should plan my next trip there! Although I think I'm going to avoid the Black Friday rush ...

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
Glad to hear that she's OK, I didn't get the chance to text her. I haven't been there since the store expanded because for now I don't need anything ... but it's nice to take a drive up there and go to other stores. I should plan my next trip there! Although I think I'm going to avoid the Black Friday rush ...

Yes, I can't imagine how crazy black friday will be this year.

I can't wait to check out the new store! It seems like VV is renovating a number of stores-- Coach, BCBG etc. So much for being in a recession!

Last edited:

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Yessica's really sweet :smile: I'm having a trip to SF this weekend & planning to see her on Monday to check out the pre-sale event, and they just remodeled the store recently
Hope the police will catch the robbers soon