Robbed....Chanels taken

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
First thing 7am this morning... I put my 3 year in the car seat, walked around to the driver side to get in , I had one foot in and seen what I thought was a little kid on the side of my car, I said move lil boy, where is your mom I need to back up-- up he popped opened my car door and snatched my chanel from the front seat, my first reaction i walked towards him but the stepped back and yelled HELP somebody I am being robbed...So glad and thankful my son and I are OK....
My first chanel blue tote given to me by my sons father- the first purse he ever bought me...my paris new york wallet (the best wallet chanel has ever made)... 200 cash, my sons Xmas gift cards..my credit cards and debit cards, liscense, my professional liscense...eveything gone.... david yurman diamond bangle bracelet, 1 carat each diamond studs.....and thats all i can remember......
happy new year to me... my son and i are still alive.....
also my iphone 4s......sad-- i:graucho:

oh no.... glad you both are safe.

a little kid..#smh#

stay safe everyone.... central lock your doors as soon as you get in, most cars only do it when you have started driving at a certain speed.

i'm sure the kid might take out the cash, cards, jewelry and dump the bag and wallet, get the police to do a search of the area.

I am glad you are okay. Why would you have a bracelet and diamond earrings in your purse instead of wearing them?

very common, i do that sometimes when i am in a rush leaving my house, i grab all my jewelry and/ or watch, place in my bag and then put them on in the car.

Such terrible, unsettling news. Relieved to know that you and your small child were not physically harmed or injured, and extremely upsetting to think a criminal now has your personal information. Definitely file a police report, contact your credit card companies, and contact your insurance company. Most importantly, be safe!