ROARRR! My new feline friend!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Sooo... This thread has been a long time in the making considering when I received this for my 21st from dad, but I have finally uploaded my camera photos and can now share with you all my second LV bag! :yahoo:

For the experts out there, can you guess what it is from the thread title...? :graucho:

Letting the cat out of the bag...

Yes - I am the proud owner of the Damier Géant Canvas Couguar! I must admit though that I had initial misgivings when dad and I picked it out together at the boutique - he was even more excited than I was! I've never been a fan of the Damier Geant Canvas, so I was a little hesitant about the bag, but it has since completely won me over. As functional as it is stylish, it's generously dimensioned and incredibly spacious for your everyday items and more, such as books and files, and right at home as a shopping bag/everyday tote as it is a smart-looking bag for work. I love it more and more each time I use it! :love:

Now I'm just waiting for the matching luggage tag to become available so I can personalise it with my initials...