Road Trip

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
The past week I have been on the road leaving TX to travel to NC by car to visit family and friends and deal with some personal stuff. I stopped literally in every state to either take a break or go shopping in the Outlet or Dillard's. This is what I was able to find. With the sales I was paid very little for these items aside from the molly which was full price.

Forgot Montgomery Alabama and Concord Mills NC. Those places had nothing good!

Attachments

• mini-2013-02-18.jpg
    mini-2013-02-18.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 392
Is the Coach heart a bracelet or fob? Where did you get it? I just ordered the disk fob from the FOS but I haven't gotten it yet. I'd love to take a road trip like that. We went across country once when my kids were little but, unfortunately, I wasn't into Coach then so we didn't stop at any outlets.

Is the Coach heart a bracelet or fob? Where did you get it? I just ordered the disk fob from the FOS but I haven't gotten it yet. I'd love to take a road trip like that. We went across country once when my kids were little but, unfortunately, I wasn't into Coach then so we didn't stop at any outlets.

I swear that is why it took me so dang long to get to my destination. All those darn outlets and Dillards stores off the highway. It was fun though. I met alot of cool people along the way. I got the bracelet from the Houston outlet. They had the sterling silver and the gold plated which I got.

Great Items, I was just at Commerce Ga outlet yesterday, not a lot to speak of..did have some signature duffles, and candace, a diagonal pleated patent tote, but they were only 50% off.

I swear that is why it took me so dang long to get to my destination. All those darn outlets and Dillards stores off the highway. It was fun though. I met alot of cool people along the way. I got the bracelet from the Houston outlet. They had the sterling silver and the gold plated which I got.

That's wonderful! It is hard traveling but fun too. I can't believe we did it with a baby and a toddler that was being toilet trained. The best part was the people we met. I love the bracelet. I didn't think there were any outlets that carried jewelry anymore.

Coach road trip! Congrats on your travels and your shopping scores.

I can just imagine your credit card company saying, "This lady is going state to state just to buy Coach!":lolots: (Can't be the first time they've seen this happen!)

Congrats again, and have fun visiting family and friends!