Road Trip

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
The past week I have been on the road leaving TX to travel to NC by car to visit family and friends and deal with some personal stuff. I stopped literally in every state to either take a break or go shopping in the Outlet or Dillard's. This is what I was able to find. With the sales I was paid very little for these items aside from the molly which was full price.

Forgot Montgomery Alabama and Concord Mills NC. Those places had nothing good!

Attachments

Feb 5, 2013
At least your making the best of it!

Great goodies, I saw that gold bracelet a few weeks ago and it was really cute. And me wants the fob, congrats!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Is the Coach heart a bracelet or fob? Where did you get it? I just ordered the disk fob from the FOS but I haven't gotten it yet. I'd love to take a road trip like that. We went across country once when my kids were little but, unfortunately, I wasn't into Coach then so we didn't stop at any outlets.

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
Is the Coach heart a bracelet or fob? Where did you get it? I just ordered the disk fob from the FOS but I haven't gotten it yet. I'd love to take a road trip like that. We went across country once when my kids were little but, unfortunately, I wasn't into Coach then so we didn't stop at any outlets.
I swear that is why it took me so dang long to get to my destination. All those darn outlets and Dillards stores off the highway. It was fun though. I met alot of cool people along the way. I got the bracelet from the Houston outlet. They had the sterling silver and the gold plated which I got.

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Great Items, I was just at Commerce Ga outlet yesterday, not a lot to speak of..did have some signature duffles, and candace, a diagonal pleated patent tote, but they were only 50% off.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I swear that is why it took me so dang long to get to my destination. All those darn outlets and Dillards stores off the highway. It was fun though. I met alot of cool people along the way. I got the bracelet from the Houston outlet. They had the sterling silver and the gold plated which I got.
That's wonderful! It is hard traveling but fun too. I can't believe we did it with a baby and a toddler that was being toilet trained. The best part was the people we met. I love the bracelet. I didn't think there were any outlets that carried jewelry anymore.

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
Coach road trip! Congrats on your travels and your shopping scores.

I can just imagine your credit card company saying, "This lady is going state to state just to buy Coach!":lolots: (Can't be the first time they've seen this happen!)

Congrats again, and have fun visiting family and friends!