Road trip reveal !!

What a wonderful day, CFC is a smart and lovely lady! Good time was had :

Midnight Croco hobo $102

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414110335.880323.jpg

Sand Chelsea $136

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414110393.381840.jpg

Palomino Zip Zip $89! Deal of the century

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414110502.232558.jpg

OMG, great haul, Rosie!!! The croco hobo looks just like Gretchen. You got some great deals and I'm glad you had fun with C4C!! :yahoo:

Thanks Sarah it was great. Left Gretchen behind, had her in my clutches, now I'm regretting leaving her. My daughter is close to Reading, so I may have to sneak over there.

What a wonderful day, CFC is a smart and lovely lady! Good time was had :

Midnight Croco hobo $102

View attachment 2787655

Rosie I have never seen this bag before

Sand Chelsea $136

View attachment 2787657

LOVE

Palomino Zip Zip $89! Deal of the century

View attachment 2787658

and more love $89 is ridiculous

You also got my favs and the prices are stupid good.

Did not realize C , T and you were all going shopping together, you all are the most lovely people I know. Not only do I respect all the mega shopping skills of this group,
You all have some beautiful character and don't know how often you make me smile.
I miss alot of our other kind friends and hope they are well.

Me and elbgrl went to DE today. Even with bad traffic we had a greatttttt time. Gals at DE were fanatstic as always. So of course I got a few gooooodies!

who is ready for a few goodies?

CfC love your goodies!! I'm glad you and Rosie had a great time! How fun to get to go to the outlet together :smile: I can't wait to see the beauties in action!

and more love $89 is ridiculous

You also got my favs and the prices are stupid good.

Did not realize C , T and you were all going shopping together, you all are the most lovely people I know. Not only do I respect all the mega shopping skills of this group,
You all have some beautiful character and don't know how often you make me smile.
I miss alot of our other kind friends and hope they are well.

I second everything Hopi says! You ladies are the only ones that love Dooney as much as I do, and incredibly comforting to know Im not the only one. I enjoy my bags more knowing you will be mutually happy as well. When I see your deals and steals, I live vicariously through all of you.