Road Kill Epi Speedy 35- So sad!!!

Oh my god that is terrible!!! :cursing: I'm so sorry :crybaby:I would cry if something like that happened to me!!!

You should do as the other helpful people in the thread said, and if the seller doesn't take responsibility, I hope they get their ass kicked all the way to the Moon. :hysteric:

I HATE when that happens! WTF? If you send a bag using priority mail, the boxes are free! When I go to my local PO, if they they don't have a normal priority mail box that will fit my item, they will give me another box. Worse comes to worse, I could purchase one of their inexpensive boxes.

I found your auction on ebay and it is not the seller I had in mind. You paid $25 for priority shipping - it should have been packaged perfectly. Do you think the PO had something to do with the conditon on arrival or was it entirely the seller's doing?

one ebay member i would never purchase from is authentic_lvlady!

i had an experience with her where my bag was stuffed into a small box with no padding or anything.

I found your auction on ebay and it is not the seller I had in mind. You paid $25 for priority shipping - it should have been packaged perfectly. Do you think the PO had something to do with the conditon on arrival or was it entirely the seller's doing?

Yes, it should have been perfect. Literally- the handbag was thrown in a box that looked like it was dug out of a dumpster. The handbag had no packing inside the satchel to keep its shape nor did it have any packing around the handbag or even covered with anything. There had to be at least three to four inches maybe even more all the way around the handbag with no bubble wrap or those foam cubes.. Nothing!!! The box was cut up because it was way to big for the item. I look at it sitting on my bed and getting more annoyed. It takes a lot to annoy me and this takes the cake. My DH is being so sweet about it and feels bad because he was giving it to me for our anniversary..

A big thanks to all you ladies for your advise and kind words. It has been a comfort....:flowers:

Sorry about your bag. It really annoys me:cursing: that some sellers can't take five extra minutes to package something properly. I mean you can recycle clean boxes, padding etc that you already have at home so it's not even gonna cost extra.

I JUST HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE TODAY!!! i went to the post office to pic up my red vernis reade pm and it was just in an envelope!! and it was just wrapped in a foamy tissue like thing...WITH BLACK INK ON THE PAPER!!! thank god there was not color transfer tho...

The handbag had no packing inside the satchel to keep its shape

I don't know if you've ever bought a speedy new from elux or a boutique, but none of them come stuffed. They come folded. Stuffing it would cause the shipping price to increase because of the weight and the size of the box. So I don't think the seller was in the wrong by not stuffing the bag, but they shouldn't have put it in a box too small with no other packing around it.

I don't know if you've ever bought a speedy new from elux or a boutique, but none of them come stuffed. They come folded. Stuffing it would cause the shipping price to increase because of the weight and the size of the box. So I don't think the seller was in the wrong by not stuffing the bag, but they shouldn't have put it in a box too small with no other packing around it.

I thought the Epi line was stuffed, I know both canvas' aren't.Both of my Epis came with the rolled air pillows & I bought both at LV stores. Red 25 from SCP & Mandarin 30 from the Las Vegas Wynn. :confused1: