RN Mitzy messenger - HELP please!

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
Hello ladies,

doing what some of us are well renowned for doing and having a major panic at the prospect of losing the love of my life.......I NEED a RN mitzy messenger, pref in the sale somewhere......

Anyone know where they are? I know that someone else had this search a few weeks ago and finally tracked one to Birmingham.....but wondered if anyone had seen one anywhere else since??

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Poppy, is RN a purple colour ? Cos I was in London almost 2 weeks ago and went to Libertys and Selfridges and saw a purple Mizy in one of them but not sure if it was the messenger or hobo - sorry can't be more helpful :sad:

Hi Poppy, is RN a purple colour ? Cos I was in London almost 2 weeks ago and went to Libertys and Selfridges and saw a purple Mizy in one of them but not sure if it was the messenger or hobo - sorry can't be more helpful :sad:

Thanks coco - will give them a ring - yes Rouge noir is the dark purpley colour.

Thanks again x

Hi Poppy!

Didn't mulberryfloss say that she got the last one in the UK? I could be making that up, but I thought there were none left. There's bound to be one somewhere in the UK, but perhaps it will be with a small stockist rather than a large one like Selfridges.

I hope you can find one!

Oh Poppy, I really hope you find one, but The SA in St Christophers Place saw mine yesterday and told me they were sold out nationwide! I will keep my eyes peeled for you though, may be worth looking in independant stores who buy wholesale rather than as a concession. Good luck!

Thanks girls for this advice.....the SA at a HOF i rang told me that they were sold out on the web and that there were only a couple left in shops....she advised i ring customer services (grrr) who will get back to me on Monday morning....I guess i am not going to be in luck. it is the large one i want tho not the medium...dunno if that makes a difference....

I do have a reveal to make but have had a migraine all day and so not up to that just yet....

Sorry to hear about your migrane Poppy, hope it clears up for you. The Messenger only comes in one size, which is exactly the same as the medium Hobo. Try calling Case in Bluewater, I didn't go in there today but las time I went they had the larger RN hobo in stock

Hi Poppy, I have a friend who is going shopping in Chichester tomorrow where there is a small HOF not sure if they stock Mulberry but will ask her to have a look for you.
Migraines are just awful, I get them but only rarely thank goodness, do hope you feel better soon !

Thanks girls for this advice.....the SA at a HOF i rang told me that they were sold out on the web and that there were only a couple left in shops....she advised i ring customer services (grrr) who will get back to me on Monday morning....I guess i am not going to be in luck. it is the large one i want tho not the medium...dunno if that makes a difference....

I do have a reveal to make but have had a migraine all day and so not up to that just yet....

Looking at your signature i see an orange daria..... so is this the reveal? :graucho:
Hope you feel better soon :flowers: