RM wine Nikki w/ new hardware...

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
I just received my tracking number from Catalina...I was in the first batch....I don't think I will be keeping it though...I found one with old hardware right after I ordered this one..

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Jan 2, 2008
I just received my tracking number from Catalina...I was in the first batch....I don't think I will be keeping it though...I found one with old hardware right after I ordered this one..
where did you order it from kimber if you don't mind me asking?

Nov 13, 2005
i just got mine today that i ordered from RM through Catalina, and I love it!! The leather smells divine! :yahoo::woohoo:

jcsprstr

Feb 23, 2008
W O W ! It's absolutely STUNNING!! I love, love, love the new hardware with the wine!

Congratulations!!

Freshface5

Jul 26, 2006
Were they ever able to get 8 orders together for wine mam? Did they make any mini Nikki's with new hardware with a slightly longer hobo strap?