RM trunk show NYC @ owlslab

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this in my email today. I don't have any other info, but I though it would interest the NYC RM fans.

[​IMG]

DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...

2. :party:
    This is really exciting. I remember RM talking about this on hotspot. Anyone going?

3. is the trunk show the same thing as a sample sale?? they are different correct?

4. Ugh...can't make it...in Philly that day for a sporting event.

5. I wish I lived in NY!!

6. i'm going!

7. i'll be there too! i RSVPed.

8. do you get a discount at trunk shows?

9. damn i wish i lived in NYC! RM when are you bringing your trunk to Atlanta?!?! :nuts:

10. I am so going!!! Eeee!!! :yahoo:

11. ^^They are different. Trunk sales are all of the NEW styles/colors, so I would assume that there would be no discount. A sample sale is the older styles, old inventory, etc. at a discouted price.

12. DEE you must report back to me! I wanna know what they have ;)

LOL take pictures! I wish i could make a trip to NYC for this!

13. Of course I'll take pics for you!! As long as it's of the bags and not me!! hehe :shame: LOL... I'll make sure to charge my camera.... I hope they let me take pics!!!

Omg... first the Saks thing and now this... I'm dying!!!!!:yahoo:

I have no shame either... I'll wear my WINE mam for the Saks thing and wear my Tangy mama for the trunk show...

:graucho:

14. ^^ But you're gonna have 7!! They all need their time to shine!! - two on each arm, two on the right leg and one on the left...that ought to do it...

15. ^^^:lol: hahaha now THAT would be photo worthy.

Dee, I can't wait to see pics of these guys! Tell us how the new styles and colors look IRL, and how the leathers are! ARG! Why do I have to live on the West coast?!?!?!