RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Here it is ladies. Our very own soon to be sticky where we can post all of our pics from the exchanges, hang-out and chat and ask any questions you might have. The turn-out for our first exchange was awesome and even Rebecca herself has been buddied up. I can't wait to see all our goodies and hear all the wonderful stories.
The ship date is April 21st if you have an international buddy and April 25th if your buddy is in the same country. Please let me know if you need anything and so without further adieu, let the fun begin:party::popcorn:

Thanks again for organizing everything, tater!!!

You are so welcome:love:. It has been so much fun getting it together and I am so excited to get to know our RM boardies better and to hear all the fun stories.
Some of you already have gifts on their way. Talk about super fast buddies, so check your mail soon. I hope you all have as much fun as I have been having and let me know if anybody has any questions.:flowers:

LOL! This is so exciting! Talk about fast, i think my buddy is the fastest! She actually PM me to say my gift is sent just a few hours after the draw! I juz bought my buddy her gift today! Will try get it shipped by this wk! Thanks Tater for organizing this again! I had fun being a 'santa'! :woohoo:

Question about all this.. This is the first time that I am a part of RAOK event, and I'm a little unclear about the type of gifts to buy. Does it have to do with hand bags or can it be anything?

Thanks!