RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would a gift box be pretty secure?

2. ^^I think the store gift boxes are a bit too flimsy for shipping, the shippers can be rough with packages at times. You are better off using something similar to a moving box or reusing a box from an online purchase. Basically something that is thicker and not easily damaged.

3. Yay!! I received my buddy's gift today! Such a nice surprise after an exhausting day of work. The packaging and card were just adorable. Included was a super cute book entitled "What every woman should do once" -- I've at least got the "Own something leather, besides a coat or gloves" covered ;). She also sent Bath & Body Works exfoliating bath sponge, sparking peach shower gel and lotion! And the prettiest spring/summer white scarf with silver threading throughout.
    Thank you sooo much, Buddy! I love everything!! :love:

Attached Files:

4. Cute scarf and nice b and bw stuff for summer! :smile:

5. I hope my buddy doesn't find me "ghetto" LOL.

The gift is really nice...but I packed it in like a used sturdy box I got something else shipped in and lots of tissue paper...I was more concerned about it not shifting around than apperance lol.

6. LOL! Fendi I am sure she will love it =)

7. lol @ fendi.. Thats too cute

8. Lovely gifts, ladies!! I have not been able to check in for a few days now as I am out sick :crybaby: But that is ok, cuz I shipped out my buddy's box last week! Hope you like it, buddy!!

9. Hope you are feeling better Chinkee! Rest well and speedy recovery! :flowers:

10. Awww, that is such a nice gift. The book sounds cute and I love the smell of that B&BW peach line.:flowers:

11. I hope you feel better soon:flowers:

12. Chinkee i hope you feel better soon!

I love your presents everyone! i'm out of town this week, so not sure if mine is in yet. I hope my buddy likes her present too!

13. Lawgirl07, great presents, love the scarf.

14. Cute things!

15. I also feel bad cuz I wasn't able to wrap my gift up nicely like some of the ladies on here did... but i sure hope my buddy loves it anyway!