RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1st pressie of RM Spring RAOK! Jewelry Stand! *PICS*

I came home from work today and saw a DHL package waiting for me! I thot it's one of my purse orders but after looking at the address i realised it wasn't! LOL! It's from a country i hope to visit someday!
    Anyway the 1st pic is my pressie all wrapped up in a nice rose gift bag! I blank out the name to keep it a suspense still! :graucho:
    The gift that i got for the 1st round of exchange is this cute pink sneaker jewelry stand! It's in my favorite pink too! U can see i tried hanging some earrings on it.. I must say it matches my mini jewelry cupboard perfectly! Thanks buddy! U r really efficient! :woohoo:

I cant wait to see what goodies the rest of you get!

Attached Files:

2. ^that is really cute! I love it! How ingenious!!

3. That is so cute! I love the idea and how cool is that??!! It looks like a Chuck Taylor sneaker, I love it! Great gift buddy/

4. Yup! I love it! It's something i always want but will nv buy myself so it's great!

5. Aw piffle, that's so cute!! great present!

6. Keep them coming ladies! I finally finished my buddies goody box so look for it next week mystery buddy:P

7. Can we get a sticky now for our clubhouse please mods???

8. that is so cute and unique piffleprincess! what a great gift! :smile:

my buddy's present is going to go out tomorrow! i hope she likes all her stuff!

9. ^^ Luv your avatar. Is that Leighton Meister?? She is so cute.

10. that's adorable piffleprincess!!!!!

11. Thanks tater! Haha, everytime I see your name I think of my cousin because everyone calls him little tater. Yes, it is Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl. I am addicted to that show! I can't wait until the new episodes start! :smile:

12. I want to know who my buddy is! It's killing me!!! :upsidedown:

13. Hi all, I have been very sick the past few days and have not been able to be online. I got back to those of you who had questions and I am sorry for the delay. I won't be able to be on again today either (I have food poisoning) but I wanted to give everyone an update.
    Also please check your elfster if you signed up through them to see if your buddy has any questions for you. Thanks guys and I can't wait to get to feeling better and back in full swing:flowers:

14. Oh dear Tater.. Poor you.. Rest well dear and hope you have a speedy recovery! :flowers:

15. feel better tater!! :flowers: