RM Passport Ostrich Embossed Passport Wallet & Mac Rose Gold Hardware

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
I am thinking of making my first RM purchase. I have been looking at the Black Leather Mac with Rose Gold Hardware and the Ostrich Embossed Passport Wallet. I just had a few questions. I am 5'9 and was wondering if the Mac would be the right size for my medium frame? Also, I have yet to see the Passport wallet in person and was wondering if anyone owns this wallet and/or what everyone's thoughts are on it. It is on sale right now on the RM website and I am tempted to get it too. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

*~*Welcome to the RM forum!! :flowers: The MAC is versatile, and I think it will look perfect on your frame. The leather used on the NYC bags is impeccable, & I'm sure you'll love it (esp. with rose gold hardware). Good luck!!*~*

Here are some pics of my brown patent Passport wallet. It has tons of card slots. I really like this style. It's kind of large but has a slim profile so works in most of my bags. HTH!

I am thinking of making my first RM purchase. I have been looking at the Black Leather Mac with Rose Gold Hardware and the Ostrich Embossed Passport Wallet. I just had a few questions. I am 5'9 and was wondering if the Mac would be the right size for my medium frame? Also, I have yet to see the Passport wallet in person and was wondering if anyone owns this wallet and/or what everyone's thoughts are on it. It is on sale right now on the RM website and I am tempted to get it too. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am also 5'9 and I carry a MAC. The Mini MAC looked awkward on me, but the MAC is perfect!