Rm or lv?

xrayyou

Oct 26, 2007
Hi

Hi all you lovely RM ladies.So here is my dilemma (it seems like im always in one) lol anyhoo I am usually in the LV section and thought for sure that my next bag was going to be a lv neverfull but,then I found the RM market tote and ooooh man is it ever gorgeous!!!! especially in the peacock.So what do you ladies think LV or RM?:confused1:

Since this is an RM forum, I am sure you will get a lot more votes for RM!!!

The Neverfull, which size were you thinking of getting? It is roomier than MT for sure, if you meant the MM or GM. Also the Neverfull is very light as opposed to MT which can be quite heavy coz of the leather & hardware. As for comfort level, I think if you load both up, they would tend to cut into your shoulders. Not all that bad but enough for you to feel the weight you are lugging. Lookwise, I would vote MT.

RM! IMHO LVs are a bit oversaturated, especially with all the fakes out there(!). (Don't get me wrong, I like LVs too.) I think the RM MT is unique. The peacock will be such a nice pop of color.

I just got a MT so naturally my vote is going for the peacock. I love the color, it really pops for the spring/summer. Personally i haven't seen a lot people in the city with RM bags but a lot of LV (which is why I've never gotten into the brand). Good luck with your choice.

hmmm....I didn't feel my market tote was heavy at all. It was in navy lux....maybe it depends on the leather/color. I love the MT design and peacock is gorgeous! I vote MT!