RM on Swirl!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Swirl.com by Daily Candy is having a RM sale rt now!

2. The pouches are adorable!

3. Yes, the pouches are great. I ordered two-the milk money and the rainy day fund.

4. Coachgusttogirl, I got the same two! Can't wait to get them.

5. Just received shipment confirmation! Yay!

6. Me too!! That was super quick!!!
    I got an email from Crate & Barrell this morning about joining Swirl and they included a discount code for your first online order. I figured if this is a multiple use code someone might want to try it to buy a new RM.

Enter LUVSWIRL for $20 off, ends Oct 10th.

7. ^^Thanks for the code.
    I didn't buy anything from Swirl today though. Nothing caught my eye except for the pouches but they aren't long enough for me so I don't buy them.

8. The pouches are cute but I never use mine but the rain day fund for 29.00 seem like a good deal!

9. #9 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    dumb question, but how big are the pouches on swirl?

they don't seem to give a size

never mind, looked on RM site

they are 5.75" x 4"

might be a good deal for $29

10. ^There was nothing I wanted either, but I thought the pouches cute...just not $49 cute. For $29 though w/free shipping and no tax, I went for the Milk Money pouch!

11. i think that code is just for new customers! thanks tho!

12. thanks for posting! i'm a sucker for a cool pouch. got the rainy day fund one...

13. I finally gave in and bought the milk money pouch for $29. even though I said I wouldn't. The price was very good. I live up to my user name oopsididitagain. lol

14. OMG, thank you for this code!!! I was struggling with spending $49 for a pouch but for $29 and free shipping, the pouch is definitely worth it!:yahoo: I bought the rainy day fund!

15. i gave in and got the rainy day fund pouch! Soo cute! Too bad I was charged tax tho. =\