RM on-line store

Ms. Pursonality

Bagaholic
Jul 1, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to tpf and RM (joined the bandwagon for both in June of this year) and was wondering if anyone could answer my question. I have been checking the RM website and on-line store since June and notice that the merchandise they display hasn't varied in the past two months. Other on-line stores (Aster Alice, Luna Boston, etc.) seem to carry a much wider variety of styles and colors and even carry newer colors (teal, for example) than the originator. I would have thought that the RM website would have a larger selection of options. Can anyone offer ideas as to why they seem to be so limited? Thanks in advance for your insight:smile:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I believe that RM consentrates on their big buyers first. Stores/ websites such as Luna Boston, Shop Bop, Funky Lala, Nordies, Bloomingdales, Aster Alice, MOB, SDO, Three Sirens are all very big clients of hers and I think that is their main priority, making sure they have all the latest styles & colors to keep the stock moving and the interest up.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
Also, RM usually stocks current season items on their site. Usually other retailers will have inventory from a couple seasons.