RM on Hautelook!

It was lightning fast! I went on as soon as I got the email (didn't know about it before) and most items were already "On Hold." I opened the bags I wanted on individual tabs and kept refreshing like a mad woman until they became available again and had to be lighting fast to add them to my cart. I bought three bags in the end. Right now everything is either sold out or "On Hold" pretty much permanently it seems.

oh poop I missed out on the stuff I was tempted to buy. I was at my local NR yesterday and bought the palo alto tote in black because I thought my 15 inch laptop would fit into the sleeve but it was a bust. at least I found the bowery tote in moon last month at the main store which does hold my laptop. I saw those palo alto crossbody bags in person at NR at woah they are big ones! I thought macs were big but those palo alto crossbody bags are macs on steroids! but then again they do have a section for an ipad or MS surface.

I might just exchange the palo alto tote for a Hudson moto hobo. My NR has it in black.

It was lightning fast! I went on as soon as I got the email (didn't know about it before) and most items were already "On Hold." I opened the bags I wanted on individual tabs and kept refreshing like a mad woman until they became available again and had to be lighting fast to add them to my cart. I bought three bags in the end. Right now everything is either sold out or "On Hold" pretty much permanently it seems.

Yeah it was fast. I was hoping to find the full size Perry Satchel but they didn't have it. Yeah I longed on at 8am on the dot and quite a few items were on hold. I bet we see them pop up on ebay soon.

oh poop I missed out on the stuff I was tempted to buy. I was at my local NR yesterday and bought the palo alto tote in black because I thought my 15 inch laptop would fit into the sleeve but it was a bust. at least I found the bowery tote in moon last month at the main store which does hold my laptop. I saw those palo alto crossbody bags in person at NR at woah they are big ones! I thought macs were big but those palo alto crossbody bags are macs on steroids! but then again they do have a section for an ipad or MS surface.

I might just exchange the palo alto tote for a Hudson moto hobo. My NR has it in black.

I really like the bowery tote in moon. I love wearing it with my denim. I have the Hudson hobo. I got it from Off 5th in a buy 1 get two free clearance deal. I carried it a lot for a while. It's sapphire. It's a nice bag.