RM Nikki

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
So, I missed the RM sample sale but I've been looking into getting an RM Nikki for the longest time now.I wanted to find out from those who have this bag if the handle fits comfortably over a coat?

Thanks.

yes - I have a dark gray Nikki and it slouches a lot, fits easily over all of my coats, even heavy ones. It stays on the shoulder really well too - the strap is tapered a little which I think makes a huge difference. I absolutely love this bag and am thinking about getting another one in wine :smile:

yes - I have a dark gray Nikki and it slouches a lot, fits easily over all of my coats, even heavy ones. It stays on the shoulder really well too - the strap is tapered a little which I think makes a huge difference. I absolutely love this bag and am thinking about getting another one in wine :smile:
Thanks...

I had the Nikki but sold it recently because it was just too slouchy and big for me. But it is such a pretty bag, just not my style. The strap wasn't long enough for me. Too bad it isn't adjustable! lol