RM Nikki Pictures & Chat! (2)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new to me black stonewash nikki. The leather is very smooth and soft with a matte finish. It doesnt seem to be broken in yet.
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful Nikki, smoore! I have the same bag. :smile:

3. That Nikki looks heavenly smoore, and I am not typically a huge fan of stonewash leathers! Does look like she needs to be loved and broken in!!

4. Does anyone have the 2009 violet nikki w/ the bird lining? I was wondering how it's breaking in. I have the nikki and love the thick leather...but I still need to break it in since I haven't used it much.

5. Wanted to share my current Nikki collection! From left to right: Stud FIG, Turquoise, Wine, Yellow Resort, Olive, and Auburn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some of their linings: B & W floral, Blue/Black polka dot, and stripes.

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous collection jeh3v! You have such a diverse collection of colors, there is something to go with everything! I'm actually surprised that you don't have a black one. :P

7. Black and Orange are probably next :P

8. ^^^^:drool:.....:faint:!!!

Gorgeous! I love your comforter as well!

9. Thanks Court! It's from Crate & Barrel.

10. jeh3v, I love your rainbow of Nikkis!

11. What a beautiful collection of Nikkis!!!! :heart: You definitely need to get a fabulous black Nikki because every collection needs at least one!

12. ^^^ or two!!

Love the Nikkis!!

13. :roflmfao:

So true Mags! I saw Tolani scarves at TJ Maxx today and thought of you! I couldn't decide on one, so I ended up with some new bright red sheets for when I get my queen mattress and two bottles of Philosophy shower gel.

I would love to get a Nikki soon, but alas... I will live vicariously through the rest of you lovelies :yes:

14. I love buying new sheets :biggrin:! oh lala!! RED sheets !!

Tolani scarves at TJ Maxx!! :nuts: - I'm checking my store tomorrow!

15. Thanks everyone! I have a hard time deciding which to carry! :yahoo: