RM Newbie Reveal(s)

rshelton13

Mar 27, 2008
I've grown weary of my LV, Coach and Gucci collections so I thought I would try something new. I now have my very own RM Collection :P. These were all purchased this past week. I still have one that is to be delivered shortly from RM.com. It is the Black Croc MAM.:graucho:

Here are the others....MAB & MAM in Almond, Cupid in Navy. I also found a cute RM sunglass case and an adorable Lodis card case.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 237
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I've grown weary of my LV, Coach and Gucci collections so I thought I would try something new. I now have my very own RM Collection :P. These were all purchased this past week. I still have one that is to be delivered shortly from RM.com. It is the Black Croc MAM.:graucho:

Here are the others....MAB & MAM in Almond, Cupid in Navy. I also found a cute RM sunglass case and an adorable Lodis card case.
Congrats on your new RMs! I'm partial to MABs/MAMs so I am happy to see them in your collection!

Yay love your new goodies! How do you like the sunnies case? I'm thinking of getting one since my hard RL case takes up a lot of space.

I love it! I'm thinking about ordering a couple more. One for my daughter and an extra for me. They are cheaper at Zappo's but the colors are limited.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum